Why Choose Clear View for Your Vision Care?
Our patients choose Clear View Vision Care for our comprehensive wellness eye exams, skills and expertise, attention to detail, and warm, inviting office atmosphere.
We realize you have many choices when it comes to vision care and eye exams in Tucson and Southern Arizona. But Clear View Vision Care goes the extra mile to ensure you’re well taken care of, thanks to skilled doctors and staff members who are truly here for you.
When you visit us for wellness eye exams in Tucson AZ, you can take advantage of the following comprehensive services:
- Thorough case history: We will ask you about your medical history and look for signs of vision problems and disease.
- Lifestyle history: We’ll also talk to you about optical technology such as glasses, contacts that you would be comfortable wearing, as well as your willingness to undergo refractive surgery (LASIK, LASEK, etc), or start Orthokeratology (non surgical vision correction) if need be.
- Baseline entering visual acuity: This establishes current vision levels.
- iProfiler Vision Assessment: This is a computerized eye power assessment that measures high order distortions/aberrations, and corneal mapping.
- iVue OCT Wellness Scan: A type of disease screening, similar to a CT scan, that examines the retina/macula, posterior vitreous, and optic nerve. We also give you a glaucoma screening test (GCC analysis) that is able to detect glaucoma six years earlier than any other method.
- Konan Endothelial Cell Scan: This test screens for corneal diseases and damage that may compromise vision and lead to the need for corneal surgery.
- MacuScope Macular Pigment Density (MPD) Testing: Identifies patients with low MPD, which puts them at 40% higher risk of macular degeneration.
- Tonometry:Eye pressure assessment to determine risk of glaucoma.
- Refraction: Anoptimized test performed with the iProfiler and iScription from Zeiss, which reduces aberrations that regular lenses cannot.
- Slit Lamp Microscopy: High magnification assessment of the front of the eyes, the lens inside the eye (cataract assessment), and the vitreous (fluid inside eyes).
- Dry Eyes Assessment:Includes screening for tear film, blepharitis and meibomian gland dysfunction.
- Optos Panoramic Imaging: High-resolution imaging of the retina that screens for hypertension (high blood pressure), diabetes-related blood vessel damage, glaucoma, and macular degeneration.
- OCULUS Keratograph® 5M: This state of the art corneal topographer features a built-in keratometer and a color camera for external imaging for dry eye testing.
- Case presentation and recommendations: The doctor will present to you all findings from the exam and go over options for treatment if needed.
Schedule an Appointment with Clear View Vision Care
Call for a wellness eye exam in Tucson AZ with Dr. Jeffrey F. Martin of Clear View Vision Care at 520-327-9411. We are located at 2233 E Speedway Blvd in Tucson, and our hours are Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m to 5:30 p.m.