The eyes are the only part of the body where the doctor can look inside and see cardiovascular, endocrine, connective tissue, and neurological disease without cutting into the tissue.
At Clear View Vision Care, we provide medical eye care in the following areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease
- Hypertensive Eye Disease (High Blood Pressure)
- High Risk Medications and their eye effects
- Co-management of Neurological Diseases and their eye effects
- Age Related Macular Degeneration
- Dry Eye Disease
- Excessive Tearing
- Allergic Eye Disease
- Iritis / Eye Inflammations
- Eye Infections
- Foreign Body Removal
This list is not all inclusive. Please call us at 520-327-9411 if you are not sure if we manage your particular medical eye condition. If we don’t, we certainly have a list of medical sub-specialists we trust whom we can recommend.
Check out the Our Technology tab at the left side of the page to see the advanced equipment Clear View Vision Care has available to manage your care, some of which is only available at our practice.