Charitable Programs We Support
Clear View Vision Care is eager to help others in need within our community and abroad, which is why we support many charitable organizations and programs throughout the year. Among the most prominent of the groups we work with is Mission of Hope Haiti, which aids in Hurricane Matthew disaster recovery and relief. There are ways in which you can help too:
- Donate at http://www.mohhaiti.org/.
- Join North American churches partnering through Mission of Hope with the Church in Haiti.
- Sponsor a student in Haiti so they can get a Christ-centered quality education, a hot meal and an invitation to change their country.
- Mission trips: For a life-changing experience, work alongside the people of Haiti and see first hand how the gospel transforms lives in Haiti.
- With 91,000 children and students fed each day in Haiti and more than 500 families provided with long-term housing, the hope for Haiti is growing.
In addition to Mission of Hope Haiti, we work with other community programs and organizations to raise awareness and demonstrate the crucial need for proper eye care. Every day, we also help our patients by educating them on how to take the best care of their eyes. Our staff is made up of friendly professionals who know they work for you as they strive to meet your every expectation in personal timely service. It’s important to see us every year for your eye exam in Tucson AZ, along with contact lens fitting, eye disease management or treatment, and eye wear selection.
Contact Clear View Vision Care to Learn About Our Charitable Programs
Clear View Vision Care is devoted to helping others in our community and abroad, so that we can help spread awareness of proper eye health and care. To learn more or to schedule an eye exam in Tucson AZ, call 520-327-9411. We are conveniently located at 2233 E Speedway Blvd in Tucson, with hours Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m to 5:30 p.m.